And, this problem, these problems are during the night -- not during the day. Market data provided by Factset. President Trump denied that he was taken to an underground White House bunker during tumultuous protests in Washington D.C. this past weekend and pushed back on criticism of his walk Monday to the historic St. John's Episcopal Church. Bunker 06 — Bloc 18. Legal Statement. President Trump demanded officials find and prosecute people responsible for leaking information about his visit to a bunker beneath the White House amid … Be cautious if you plan to visit this one. I did hold up a Bible.
Trump’s comments regarding the leak about the bunker come as the president has complained to advisers that no matter what he does he, cannot get “good” stories from the press, the Times reported. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. “Seeing President Trump stand in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church while holding a Bible in response to calls for racial justice — right after using military force to clear peaceful protesters out of the area — is one of the most flagrant misuses of religion I have ever seen,” Interfaith Alliance President Rabbi Jack Moline said in a statement. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, I think it was very symbolic. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. And, many religious leaders loved it," Trump affirmed. Earlier this month, Trump denied reports that he was rushed to an underground bunker as protests grew violent. You can find her on Twitter at, President Trump denies report he was in a 'bunker' Sunday night during protests, Montage shows mainstream media hammering GOP for not filling Supreme Court seat in 2016, Gayle King pushes back at Pelosi's 'egregious' rhetoric after speaker slammed Trump's 'henchmen', Liberals slam NYT reporter Peter Baker's explanation of how paper covered Trump comments on transfer of power, NYT columnist warns CNN of 'potential 2nd Civil War' over Trump-Biden election. ©2020 FOX News Network, LLC.
Jeff Bezos donated billions to fight climate change--but what about Amazon's practices. He told Kilmeade that while the Secret Service did not escort him anywhere for his safety, they said it "would be a good time to go down [and] take a look.
Former Pence aide: White House staffers discussed Trump refusing to leave office Progressive group buys domain name of Trump's No. The president also denied knowledge of whether or not there were protesters surrounding the area. I think that's a good thing, not a bad thing. "Well, it was a false report. ", Get all the stories you need-to-know from the most powerful name in news delivered first thing every morning to your inbox. Market data provided by Factset. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. A senior administration official confirmed the information to Fox News after The New York Times first reported the story on Sunday. Barr said the U.S. Secret Service recommended that the president be moved to the bunker. I went down during the day and I was there for a tiny little short period of time and it was much more for an inspection," he remarked. Former Pence aide: White House staffers discussed Trump refusing to leave office, Progressive group buys domain name of Trump's No. The president explained he had only ever visited the bunker two or three times and "all for inspection" because "someday [he] may need it." Nobody ever came close to giving us a problem," he assured. (AP Photo/Patrick Semansky). "And, I read about it like [it was] a big thing. "This only underscores the president’s complete lack of compassion for Black Americans and the lethal consequences of racism.”. Trump also argued against eyewitness accounts Monday night of tear-gassing and beating protesters and members of the media who hindered his pathway to St. John's Church across the street. They burned down the church the day before. 1 Supreme Court pick MORE demanded officials find and prosecute people responsible for leaking information about his visit to a bunker beneath the White House amid protests, The New York Times reported. Julia Musto is a reporter for Fox News Digital.
or redistributed.
", SECRET SERVICE AGENTS WOUNDED OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, CAR BOMBS FEARED; OFFICIAL SAYS TRUMP WAS TAKEN TO BUNKER, According to a report in the New York Times, Secret Service agents had "abruptly rushed the president to the underground bunker used in the past during terrorist attacks.". President TrumpDonald John TrumpFederal prosecutor speaks out, says Barr 'has brought shame' on Justice Dept. All rights reserved. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Then why did they burn down the church the day before?" Why a backdoor to encrypted data is detrimental to cybersecurity and data integrity FBI official who worked with Mueller raised doubts about Russia investigation MORE, however, later undercut Trump’s claims and seemingly confirmed reports that Trump was rushed to the bunker on the evening of Friday, May 29, as protests near the White House intensified. In an interview Wednesday on the "Brian Kilmeade Show," the president said that the mainstream media was to blame for both narratives. Attorney General William BarrBill BarrFederal prosecutor speaks out, says Barr 'has brought shame' on Justice Dept. Political reporter: Suburbs vital to winning Georgia in November. There was never a problem.